The warmest of the Trek series, the Trek III is cut broader than a mummy bag to give you room to move. The side zipper + footbox zipper are great for ventilation and allow the bag to be opened and used as a quilt, providing a comfortable night’s sleep from warm to very cold conditions while traveling and backpacking.
- Down: ULTRA-DRYDown™ 650+ Loft 85% Down Cluster Premium Duck Down Click here to learn about down quality and fill power
- Broader cut: the Trek series is wider in the hips and leg section than a mummy bag for a more comfort-oriented sleep experience.
- Length / zip options: Regular & Long – left zip will zip to any Women’s Trek, Latitude or Talus sleeping bag to form a snug cocoon for two people
- Season ratings: Spring, Autumn, Winter-lite
- Suggested use: Backpacking; Travel; Hiking; Camping