Reversible and cute, the Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket features a wind- and water-resistant recycled shell; warm, recycled 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation and a weather-shielding hood.
For winter newcomers intent on perfecting the faceplant, we offer the Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket. It blocks wind, moisture and cold temps with a fabric that’s soft and inviting, and reversible style that acclimates to surroundings quickly. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep little bodies dry. The 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) holds in warmth even when wet. A 3-panel hood provides a close, comfortable fit; and the zipper garage staves off neck and chin chafe. The hood, cuffs and waist have shape-holding spandex binding, and the printed exterior reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side; on-seam pockets on printed side.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen® (90%) recycled) insulation stays warm even when wet
- Contoured, 3-panel hood for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding at hood, cuffs and waist for a secure fit
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- On-seam pockets on printed side
- 227 g (8 oz)