When chilly turns to cold, this down hoody delivers exceptional comfort and warmth with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
The Hi-Loft Down Hoody is a nearly weightless full-zip jacket filled with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The shell is made from 100% recycled polyester ripstop that’s treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture. The low-profile, adjustable hood and microfleece-lined collar top off the toasty factor. Finer details include a smooth polyester mini-ripstop lining, quilted-through construction with princess seaming for an unrestrictive, feminine fit, zippered handwarmers, interior security pocket, nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem that cinches from inside the hand pockets. Harness compatible. Stuffs into its own pocket; carabiner clip-in loop.
- 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Graduated high-loft quilting
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with storm flaps; microfleece on collar for next-to-skin comfort
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord and releases with cord locks at front hem