The Wolvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. The Wolvhammer retains all the functional elements from the original while adding style and simplicity.
- New real rubber outsole with hypergrip
- More room in the toe box for air flow
- Aerogel imbedded into the midsole, allows use of custom insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Lace-up design with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in
- Full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects feet from the elements
- Dedicated hook on the toe box pairs perfectly with the Bergraven Gaitors for when the snow gets deep